Driver Whiz:My experience
I paid for(Paypal instant)and DL'd this software because I was having terrible problems with a vid card driver,the ad said DWhiz could help.Let it do a scan for outdated drivers(2nd mistake)and it came back with some updates for me.Of course my vid card driver was not on the "Need to update"list even though I knew my installed driver was outdated.
My sound driver was listed so I thought I would try out "Driver Whiz" and let it remove and install the new driver that it provided.Needless to say, upon completion my sound did not work.Manually removed the "Driver Whiz" provided driver and re-installed old sound driver and voila,sound.
Contacted customer support and tried asking them if they could help with my ATI video card driver problems and all they did was continuously point me to an article on how to update my VIA chipset.What a bunch of freekin monkeys,pound on the keyboard,throw a little ***,ahhh.good day!The VIA chipset article wasn't even hosted by the "Driver Whiz" folks.
So went through a couple more trials and had the same effects(lan chip drivers,mobo chip drivers...) and "Driver Whiz" did everything in its power to break my system!Contacted PP and opened a dispute,respectfully asking the "Driver Whiz" folks for my money back, all with no response.It turns out that PP will not protect you if the purchase is for downloaded software, or for the lack of a product to perform as expected if it is a "virtual" product.
So I'm hosed by "Driver Whiz" and PayPal.But please be warned, "Driver Whiz" is a garbage product.All it did was cost me money and headache.be1e626
You may also like
- "DEVIX and Software International is a SCAM and full of pure FRAUDSTERS. Software Intl is the parent company of Devix International, eCRM labs, Inc., eZe Systems, Inc., and Sentinelworld,..."
- "Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "When I purchased my phone and protection plan, you told me the process to exchange it should it break would be simple and it was..... Now I go in and..."
- "This picture should speak for itself. I cant even explain how dissapointing this meal was. Ordered from Kingwood Tx delivered by a crack head. Truly all around terrifying experience. Boo..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."