Driver Whiz - Driver Whiz - Uninstall???

I agree that DW is a piece of ****, but when you try to uninstall, it asks to make even more registry changes. I don't think so. Now I just want to get rid of it and cut my losses. ($40) Does any one know how to clean this garbage off of my computer?

It makes me suspicious about what other changes it has made. Does it phone home at night?

Why would these people cheat you when you have already paid them?

Why would they make it difficult to uninstall?

Please reply to this thread if you know answers to these questions.

I guess there is one born every minute.

More Review Details

Helpful? 17 Yes 17 0 No 0
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 15 #995326

I see that Driver Manager in Program Files is EXACTLY the SAME based on files listed (only Whiz replaced with Manager).
Try REVO Unistaller (free)

meraai

Oct 07, 2014 #881072

Please somebody help me this driver whizz have change to much programs on my computer want to get rid of it, since I install it I CANNOT post ads on olx and my windows update does not work properly
PLEASE HELP ME

meraai

Oct 07, 2014 #881068

Hi I do agree if you have a solution to uninstall driver whizz please help

tally

Nov 11, 2013 #741093

I got robbed by them yesterday my computer did work until I let them take over now I have nothing but a black screan do not trust them

Roguebear

Aug 07, 2013 #695063

Thank you Mogal....I, like many others found Driver Whizz a load of

*** and waste of money and was unable to uninstall but thanks to your

info to use CC cleaner (which I allready had)I AM NOW FREE ha ha.

MOGAL

May 19, 2013 #653349 Matthews, Missouri

I don't know how I got Driver Whiz on my computer, but I did. I too was like many of you on this forum. I have a program on my computer called CC Cleaner. I use it to just clean my computer up. On the tools section, there is an option to uninstall programs. It worked on Driver Whiz!!!!! I no longer have it!

marjon

Oct 28, 2012 #561146

if you know the date you purchased driver whiz you can try a system restore to a few days prior- that should get rid of it but make sure you havent added any new programmes after driver whizz or system restore will remove those too
I reported this programme over a year ago on here = it is so sad that its still available to purchase when it clearly doesnt work

jay

Oct 18, 2012 #557108

why cant I uninstall driver whiz? it just comes up "change" in my uninstall programmes

sjedle

Jun 04, 2012 #490624

Driver Whiz sucks, what gives them the right to make it impossible to uninstall, hmmm kinda reminds me of a virus!

I DID IT !!

Mar 13, 2011 #259788

Here's their trick. Right go to uninstall, double click, a box appears (change, repair, remove) you hit remove and a big box appears telling you can get 50% off or some ***, simply close that. As soon as you close that, the uninstall wizard box appears SO FAR TO THE LEFT (AND AT BOTTOM) THAT DEPENDING ON YOUR MONITOR YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT!! I have one of those really big wide rectangular screens and also a laptop, the laptop never shows as much onscreen as my PC does. So I saw this little corner of the box and dragged it out and sure enough it was the uninstall box, after that it just took seconds.

WHOEVER WROTE THIS WORKS FOR DRIVER WHIZ !! and is A TOTAL LIAR !!!
7. Written by myciolive, on 29-10-2010 10:30
The post is clearly intended to disseminate FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt) about the best and most comprehensive driver tool on the market. Either that or, as per a previous comment, the post was made by someone not qualified to cast judgments.

JUST
GOOGLE â–ºREMOVE DRIVER WHIZ
THERE'S MANY MANY MANY COMPLAINTS, its on PISSED CONSUMER, Yahoo Questions, Tech forums ALL OVER THE INTERNET !!!
AND PPL UNABLE TO REMOVE THIS *** OFF THEIR COMPUTERS!!!
WHY DOES THE UNINSTALL BOX POP UP SO FAR TO THE LEFT YOU CAN'T SEE IT ON REGULAR OR LAPTOP SCREENS?
WHY DO YOU THINK I CAME ON THIS FORUM IN THE FIRST PLACE?? THIS *** PIECE OF *** DOESN'T WORK, REMOVES DRIVERS YOU NEED, IT'S total
... Show more

RJ Marsdude

Mar 09, 2011 #258262

DRIVER WHIZ is worse than a virus or trogan horse there needs to be a law about this kind of ***.

nuevo1

Feb 26, 2011 #253689

Purchased Driver Whiz to try and fix a CD driver problem. It told me I had an out of date driver for my printer. I had it update the driver for the printer and .... voila... now the printer no longer works. (The printer was working fine prior to Driver Whiz). By the way, it didn't help with the CD problem either.

yock fou Driver Wiz

Feb 09, 2011 #246334

Blame it on Microsoft, they are fully responsible for Driver Wiz hoax

mmmm

Nov 27, 2010 #215815

nnnn

Frank

Nov 26, 2010 #215658

I to can not uninstall driver whiz. Using normal processes uninstall is not available. Has anyone figured out how to get it off of the computer. I simply need help. Can anyone help.

deDeurs

Nov 22, 2010 #214533

Now wait a minute. A simple question is asked: how can I uninstall Driver Whiz. Whether it's malware junk or developed by God Himself; one has the right to terminate this tool.
It doesn't do anything for my computer. Unless I cough up dough. I don't want to, so I want to get rid of it. An honest reply, please.

1 1 Reply
myciolive

Oct 29, 2010 #205405

Driver Whiz has the most comprehensive database of drivers available on the market today. While the user interface may not appeal to all types of users out there, I find it useful in my daily tech support activities.

0 2 Reply
whinyconsumersrpussies

Aug 27, 2010 #181596

Ever hear of trojan horses-not the ones that you have with the ring around your wallet. Drivers are FREE from the correct vendor-quick complaining-your an ***.

mulch

Aug 27, 2010 #181591

you do understand that when you install most programs the registry is edited to link DLL's, EXE's and the other files the program needs to run right?

Maybe included in the uninstall string is a setting that deletes or edits the changes that installing did? Ever think of that one smart guy?

So I downloaded the program and did a few snapshots.

WOW I AM RIGHT!!!! HOLY ***! Some *** (l)user making *** comments about something he has no understanding has yet again been proven wrong! What a freaking surprise.

Please take your computer out in to the street. Lift it as hight as you can over your head. Then smash it in the street.

Please never buy another computer again as you are to ignorant, lazy and *** to run one let alone use one.

I wish you a crappy day (l)user.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.