Driver Whiz - Driver Whiz - Uninstall???
I agree that DW is a piece of ****, but when you try to uninstall, it asks to make even more registry changes. I don't think so. Now I just want to get rid of it and cut my losses. ($40) Does any one know how to clean this garbage off of my computer?
It makes me suspicious about what other changes it has made. Does it phone home at night?
Why would these people cheat you when you have already paid them?
Why would they make it difficult to uninstall?
Please reply to this thread if you know answers to these questions.
I guess there is one born every minute.review #195939
You may also like
- "To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no..."
- "Last night after purchasing a prepaid credit card with 25 dolars on it i got on www.goldstore.com and purchased 7350 gold for 13.19. I clicked for it to be delived..."
- "a couple months ago my computer went and i had to send it to warranty logistics. They replaced my hard drive and sent it back. It still wasnt working properly..."
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "I have used Vectra for 5 years on my Lab mix and my late Catahoula and it worked great on both. I spend a great deal of time outdoors..."
- "I ordered three refurbished 10W iPad chargers. The products shipped quickly, the day after ordering, and arrived five days later. Unfortunately, they all arrived in non-working condition. All generated the same..."
- "hi lazada malaysia sy dh buat payment pada 25/6/15 hingga sekarang satu msg pun tak dapat daripada pihak lazada sy harap pihak lazada malaysia dapat menyelesaikan kes ini sy cuba..."
- "Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Vivamus magna justo, lacinia eget consectetur sed, convallis at tellus. Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Vivamus magna justo, lacinia eget consectetur sed, convallis at..."
- "I purchased Vectra from our Vet because they claimed that it was superior to Frontline and is the only product they carry now. It is also more expensive. ..."