Driver Whiz - Driver Whiz - Uninstall???
I agree that DW is a piece of ****, but when you try to uninstall, it asks to make even more registry changes. I don't think so. Now I just want to get rid of it and cut my losses. ($40) Does any one know how to clean this garbage off of my computer?
It makes me suspicious about what other changes it has made. Does it phone home at night?
Why would these people cheat you when you have already paid them?
Why would they make it difficult to uninstall?
Please reply to this thread if you know answers to these questions.
I guess there is one born every minute.d3b2e34 review #195939
You may also like
- "Ordered Xtream Media Server Pro-3800 Dec 23rd 2009 was told server would arrive Dec 29th 2009-Never showed! Januray 12th a Dirty, Used,dented server without owners manual, covered in greasy finger..."
- "Adam Warren who claims to be a graduate of lambton College Graphic Design program is also known for being a convicted sex offender. He is a diddler and its obvious..."
- "I was going to write my whole story with all my fresh rage and anger at this company THIS month, but I had NO idea there were so many other..."
- "I put an order in on Nov 8th for $47 and never received it. I sent several messages and called the company several times and all I get is a..."
- "I can not explain how pissed off I am with att uverse services. Every month my bill was higher and higher. They didn't give me any warning stating that my..."
- "Do not buy from sephora!! I made a order online 12/10 it came today 12/17 and the only thing in the box was the samples!! The Tarte palette was the..."
- "I purchased a pair of Jordans True Flight and I took them out of my closet today cause I wanted to wear them.... take this in to mind, I have..."
- "This is my story on how Go Daddy scammed/fraud me. The one thing that's not in this is that i got a $347.10 ticket from the police over the whole thing..."
- "BEWARE! This company, Matt and Marisol Gehman are the owners, were contracted to pick up my Harley and ship it to Australia.The man who bought my bike and hired them..."