I downloaded Driver Whiz because my laptop wasn't operating with my printer.I then called the number which lead to a Tech.

who reviewed my computer programs and showed me a ton of programs which were 'stopped' on my computer. He went on to say he could fix all the errors for $200. I stated I'll get a second opinion. He then kept saying he already began to fix the problems (The screen resembled a heartbeat monitor).

I told him NO I didn't agree with the repair cost and to stop his repair. The Tech. said his lowest price would be $129. He wouldn't take no for an answer.

He kept trying to pressure me into purchasing NOW. When I told him I didn't agree with the pricing he tried to convince me it was too late for him to stop his repairs. I closed all of my computer windows I told him I wasn't interested then hung up the phone. I was finished dealing with him.

Or so I thought. He then opened up my notepad and began writing to me. Talk about pushy! Once again I told him no and closed the notepad.

I wouldn't recommend their service. They are Up Sale Salesmen.

The next day I spoke to a computer technician at work who informed I should never pay so much for a driver.Check with your printer manufacturer online fortheir Free printer drivers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of selling me service repairs which i did not need and annoying and costly unsolicited repairs. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of driver whiz technical support. Driver Whiz needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned driver whiz technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Driver Whiz.

Had an Experience with Driver Whiz?

Comments