I downloaded Driver Whiz because my laptop wasn't operating with my printer. I then called the number which lead to a Tech.

who reviewed my computer programs and showed me a ton of programs which were 'stopped' on my computer. He went on to say he could fix all the errors for $200. I stated I'll get a second opinion. He then kept saying he already began to fix the problems (The screen resembled a heartbeat monitor).

I told him NO I didn't agree with the repair cost and to stop his repair. The Tech. said his lowest price would be $129. He wouldn't take no for an answer.

He kept trying to pressure me into purchasing NOW. When I told him I didn't agree with the pricing he tried to convince me it was too late for him to stop his repairs. I closed all of my computer windows I told him I wasn't interested then hung up the phone. I was finished dealing with him.

Or so I thought. He then opened up my notepad and began writing to me. Talk about pushy! Once again I told him no and closed the notepad.

I wouldn't recommend their service. They are Up Sale Salesmen.

The next day I spoke to a computer technician at work who informed I should never pay so much for a driver. Check with your printer manufacturer online fortheir Free printer drivers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Driver Whiz Technical Support.

I didn't like: Selling me service repairs which i did not need, Annoying and costly unsolicited repairs.

Comments