Totally sucks.Misrepresented itself, I thought Viewsonic was actually partnering with them.

There went $39 out the door. Links to the drivers it says I need are broken, and the driver I am sure I need - oh it said that was fine. Totally misleading advertising. Totally sucks.

Misrepresented itself, I thought Viewsonic was actually partnering with them. There went $39 out the door. Links to the drivers it says I need are broken, and the driver I am sure I need - oh it said that was fine. Totally misleading advertising.

Totally sucks. Misrepresented itself, I thought Viewsonic was actually partnering with them. There went $39 out the door. Links to the drivers it says I need are broken, and the driver I am sure I need - oh it said that was fine.

Totally misleading advertising. Totally sucks. Misrepresented itself, I thought Viewsonic was actually partnering with them. There went $39 out the door.

Links to the drivers it says I need are broken, and the driver I am sure I need - oh it said that was fine.Totally misleading advertising.

Had an Experience with Driver Whiz?

Comments

londan123

I've actually gotten in the habit of only hitting the LOCK button on the remote one time when I leave the car; pressing it twice makes the horn chirp, and I would feel emasculated if one of the women at my apartment complex were to hear the pathetic sound that the stock horn makes.

Auto Part Index

send my money back

same here - they promise updating out of date drivers effortlessly...

after scanning they reveal they cannot..

3rd email and they still reply with out of topic solutions from pre-written forms

$39 for something you can get for free? Where do I sign up to throw my money in the street? Please tell me as I am so *** to pay $39 for something I get for free!