Belvedere Tiburon, California

I was looking for a driver for a new PCMCIA cardbus that was not recognized by my Sony Vaio laptop.

After downloading, paying for and registering Driver Whiz, there is no obvious way to use the program. The software is not intuitive at all, and there is no telephone support. From the comments of other users, it seems there is no email support response either.

Driver Whiz knows how to take your money very quick and easily, but they do not know how to make the program user friendly.

They are very poor business people and do not deserve your money or mine.

Had an Experience with Driver Whiz?

Comments

I too fell victim to DriverWhiz...after repeated e-mails to them about issues such as It Does Not work I did not hear from them.I asked for a refund and heard nothing.

I purchased with American Express.

I went to A/E too dispute the purchase.They did credit my account for the purchase price and so far I still have the refund.

#209262

4 Nov. 2010 15:05:38 AEDT

Transaction ID: 87169207H2288381A

I did download that software, installed and scanned my Pc. It found 18 programs or software without up to date drives. I bought that software. Scanned again and did tray to fix that problems. But it told me my programs have drivers later then that Drivers Whiz has.

It wasn't in case wit my Printer. It gave me possibility to update driver and after I did my Printer stoped to work. I spent money and got noting. I need my money back. I did tray to contact that seller but has not got the answer. Iven Paypal gave me no shanse to complain.