I purchased (unfortunately) Driver Whiz on line just a couple of days ago. Simultaneously, an Error Whiz got downloaded with it as well, with no prior notice.

I ran Driver Whiz, then I ran Error Whiz. Next thing I know is that all my email addresses and emails disappeared. Luckily I managed to recover them with a restore point.

Yesterday and today I done a bit of a search about Driver Whiz and Error Whiz, and according to the reviews they are apparently a rip off. Stopzilla also confirms this, which I now downloaded and run a full scan.

I do not know who or what to trust anymore as I've been bitten more than once since I am not that good at computers.

I will try for a refund from Driver Whiz, though I am not that confident, reading that some had already tried without success.

Control is needed about these companies trying to rip off unsuspecting customers.

Thank you for your attention.

Had an Experience with Driver Whiz?

Comments

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #712989

I also purchased driver whiz and i had to ring a 1800 number for them to access my computer to install the product . I did not give them access so i have learnt my lesson but lost my money