Resolved

Update by user Oct 04, 2015

I heard back from company who charged my account for auto renewal of Driver Whiz for $29.99 plus international fees which I did not sign up for in April 2015.About two weeks after contacting them they reimbursed my account the renewal cost and fees.

No further issues.Complaint closed.

Original review posted by user Apr 04, 2015

I received an email about an auto-renewal for Driver Whiz which I did not order!The email days it's been a year and they will charge me $29.99 plus VAT taxes through a company called Avangate.

I NEVER signed up for any pay/paid a Driver service!

DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD ..THATS EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE NUMBER!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of software. Driver Whiz needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned software in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Driver Whiz.

Had an Experience with Driver Whiz?

Comments

Update!!! Within 2-3 weeks of my original post about my account being charged $29.99 for auto renewal for Driver Whiz which I didn't agree to the company reimbursed my account for the full amount. No further issues.