I agree that DW is a piece of ****, but when you try to uninstall, it asks to make even more registry changes. I don't think so. Now I just want to get rid of it and cut my losses. ($40) Does any one know how to clean this garbage off of my computer?

It makes me suspicious about what other changes it has made. Does it phone home at night?

Why would these people cheat you when you have already paid them?

Why would they make it difficult to uninstall?

Please reply to this thread if you know answers to these questions.

I guess there is one born every minute.

Had an Experience with Driver Whiz?

Comments

I see that Driver Manager in Program Files is EXACTLY the SAME based on files listed (only Whiz replaced with Manager).

Try REVO Unistaller (free)

Please somebody help me this driver whizz have change to much programs on my computer want to get rid of it, since I install it I CANNOT post ads on olx and my windows update does not work properly

PLEASE HELP ME

Hi I do agree if you have a solution to uninstall driver whizz please help

I got robbed by them yesterday my computer did work until I let them take over now I have nothing but a black screan do not trust them

Thank you Mogal....I, like many others found Driver Whizz a load of

*** and waste of money and was unable to uninstall but thanks to your

info to use CC cleaner (which I allready had)I AM NOW FREE ha ha.

Matthews, Missouri, United States #653349

I don't know how I got Driver Whiz on my computer, but I did.I too was like many of you on this forum.

I have a program on my computer called CC Cleaner. I use it to just clean my computer up. On the tools section, there is an option to uninstall programs.

It worked on Driver Whiz!!!!!I no longer have it!

if you know the date you purchased driver whiz you can try a system restore to a few days prior- that should get rid of it but make sure you havent added any new programmes after driver whizz or system restore will remove those too

I reported this programme over a year ago on here = it is so sad that its still available to purchase when it clearly doesnt work

why cant I uninstall driver whiz? it just comes up "change" in my uninstall programmes

Driver Whiz sucks, what gives them the right to make it impossible to uninstall, hmmm kinda reminds me of a virus!

Here's their trick. Right go to uninstall, double click, a box appears (change, repair, remove) you hit remove and a big box appears telling you can get 50% off or some ***, simply close that. As soon as you close that, the uninstall wizard box appears SO FAR TO THE LEFT (AND AT BOTTOM) THAT DEPENDING ON YOUR MONITOR YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT!! I have one of those really big wide rectangular screens and also a laptop, the laptop never shows as much onscreen as my PC does. So I saw this little corner of the box and dragged it out and sure enough it was the uninstall box, after that it just took seconds.

WHOEVER WROTE THIS WORKS FOR DRIVER WHIZ !! and is A TOTAL LIAR !!!

7. Written by myciolive, on 29-10-2010 10:30

The post is clearly intended to disseminate FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt) about the best and most comprehensive driver tool on the market. Either that or, as per a previous comment, the post was made by someone not qualified to cast judgments.

JUST

GOOGLE â–ºREMOVE DRIVER WHIZ

THERE'S MANY MANY MANY COMPLAINTS, its on PISSED CONSUMER, Yahoo Questions, Tech forums ALL OVER THE INTERNET !!!

AND PPL UNABLE TO REMOVE THIS *** OFF THEIR COMPUTERS!!!

WHY DOES THE UNINSTALL BOX POP UP SO FAR TO THE LEFT YOU CAN'T SEE IT ON REGULAR OR LAPTOP SCREENS?

WHY DO YOU THINK I CAME ON THIS FORUM IN THE FIRST PLACE?? THIS *** PIECE OF *** DOESN'T WORK, REMOVES DRIVERS YOU NEED, IT'S total GARBAGE. ...

MANY OTHER PEOPLE RECOMMENDED REVO UNINSTALLER PROGRAM, WHICH I DIDN'T TRY BUT MANY OTHERS DID AND SAID IT WORKED GREAT.