4.6
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Hi ,

I was having issue with my HP notebook sound, i tried several softwares but nothing work. then one of my friend told me to use any driver updater tool. So i searched on google and came across this tool named as 'DriverWhiz'. And download it from their official website (i.e. www.driverwhiz.com).

After installation it starts scanning my PC and asked me for the registration key. i visit their payment page and made a order for just '$29.95'.

And then i received key in my email address, using it i registered my copy of software and click on update driver...bingo it works..

Now i can enjoy my favourite band...thank you DRIVERWHIZ

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Ankush is overall satisfied with Driver Whiz. the best about driver whiz software upgrade from Driver Whiz was its simple interface. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Driver Whiz.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Driver Whiz to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Driver Whiz?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1253807

Worked for me too, *** printer was not working.