Hampton, Virginia
Resolved

Update by user Oct 04, 2015

I heard back from company who charged my account for auto renewal of Driver Whiz for $29.99 plus international fees which I did not sign up for in April 2015.About two weeks after contacting them they reimbursed my account the renewal cost and fees.

No further issues.Complaint closed.

Original review posted by user Apr 04, 2015

I received an email about an auto-renewal for Driver Whiz which I did not order!The email days it's been a year and they will charge me $29.99 plus VAT taxes through a company called Avangate.

I NEVER signed up for any pay/paid a Driver service!

DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD ..THATS EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE NUMBER!!!!

Review about: Software.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Driver Whiz?

Comments

Update!!! Within 2-3 weeks of my original post about my account being charged $29.99 for auto renewal for Driver Whiz which I didn't agree to the company reimbursed my account for the full amount. No further issues.

Namesilo - Deceptive, Small, Unprofessional Company Namesilo "We were brought to attention from one of our web developers some deceptive practices that Namesilo.com does and wanted to warn others. First, if you look at their facebook page,..." Read more Highster Mobile - Lies. Highster Mobile "Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase. That was the reason. 8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL..." Read more A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Ndot Technologies India Ndot Technologies "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more